Musara FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Maria

Siege Event This October 15, 2017 Sunday 2:pm PH time Empty Siege Event This October 15, 2017 Sunday 2:pm PH time

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:51 pm
Good Evening Guys!!

I will Host a Siege Event this Upcoming October 15, 2017, Sunday at exactly 2:00pm in the afternoon PH time. (THE TIME AND DATE IS TENTATIVE AND CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE) SO PLEASE BE UPDATED TO OUR PAGE, IN GAME OR GROUP.

Mechanics:

1. 8 members per Guild (Maximum of two jobs/class in the Guild)

2. Substitution is allowed but only 2 substitution. If a member get sub, he/she will no longer enter/join the event again. So use wisely your substitution

3. Prizes will be receive by your Guild Leaders and he/she will be the one who will distribute it to his/her fellow Guild mates

4. There will be no re-siege even if someone will get Disconected unless majority of the siegers got DC or having a problem.

5. The Siege event will start at exactly 2:10 pm in my watch so please be there before 2 pm.

6. Failure to follow this rules will be automatically disqualified.

Note: Disrespect of GM's or other staffs in-game will have
a corresponding sanctions basically he/she can no longer
join my future host events

PRIZES:

1ST PRIZE FOR THE TOP 1 GUILD/WINNER GUILD = 100K RC, 500 PERINS

2ND PRIZE FOR TOP 2 GUILD= 50K RC, 250 PERIN

3RD PRIZE FOR TOP 3 GUILD= 25K RC, 150 PERIN

MVP PRIZE= 20PCS OF SCROLL OF RARITY, 50KRC, 100 PERIN

CONSOLATION FOR OTHER GUILDS WHO DOES NOT BELONG TO TOP 3= 50 PERIN, 10K RC

AGAIN THE PRIZES IS PER GUILD NOT PER EACH! GUILD LEADERS SHOULD DISTRIBUTE IT TO HIS/HER GUILDMATES. FAILURE TO DISTRIBUTE WILL RECEIVE A CORRESPONDING SANCTION.

NO DUMMY GUILDS! MINIMUM OF 5 MEMBERS PER GUILD AND MAXIMUM OF 8. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST SO THAT MANY CAN READ AND SEE THIS.

YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS/ CLARIFICATIONS IN THE COMMENT BOX.

-THANKS
Gm Maria!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum